Sunday, December 16, 2007

Great weekend!

WW and I attended Tong & Ying Jun's wedding last night at Safra, Telok Blangah Way. Didn't manage to take photos of the bride and groom, but shall wait for Tong to send the digital ones over soon!

Back at my place, we took photos of ourselves before I washed off my curls specially made for the occasion.
Earlier this afternoon we met up with Stephie & family (XZ & baby Josh), Sophia & family (Vincent & baby Ian), Huifang and Huiling. We had fun time with the kids at MINT cafe along Seah Street. Baby Josh is getting quite naughty but can run around pretty fast! Baby Ian is getting active with his jumping (aided by Vincent). Both are so cute!WW and me reached early so we checked out the place and menu first.Baby Josh still a little dazed from his sleep.Me carrying Baby Ian. A little heavy and he's dripping saliva! HehStephie with both babies. Ian's expression was so much like his dad's!

Later in the afternoon WW and I went over to Upper Pierce Reservoir for a short stroll since the weather was good. It has been raining for the past few days and glad that there wasn't any earlier today. An AM volunteered to take photo for us. And he was quick to add on "10 bucks pls" after the shot. Haha.Me enjoying the dou feng. Wind and sun on my face. Wee~
A happy week ahead! It's gonna be short, just 3 working days!! Yippie.

No comments: