Sunday, October 05, 2008

Walk in the park with Mama Papa

I had wanted to exercise at Bedok Reservoir with Papa Mama this evening, but I had a headache since morning and decided to forgo the run. Apa Ama then set off on their own but headed to our nearby Watermelon Park (as termed by Mama) instead. On my way back from my new place, I thought of joining them and went by to the park for a stroll while Apa Ama did some exercises at the station and went one round in the park.


It looked easy, but Mama could do only two times on this equipment. A pretty tough machine on the arms - you will need to lift yourself up using the handle bars.
Slack me in glasses and without my necessary minimal makeup - concealer.
Apa at the same machine. He did it with more ease.
Greens on Blue

Hot and sunny day! It was 6 plus in the evening and the sun was still hot.
Apa on the hip-swinging equipment
See Apa's leg movements
Of light and shadows
My dear Apa Ama

I've been spending most of my day doing homework (again!) today. It's getting really boring. Counting down half a year before I end the course in Singapore and head to Carnegie Mellon. Not that I look forward to the exchange at Carnegie Mellon, but I know then that it will be the beginning to the end. And there's a holiday trip I can look forward to in June next year. :)

1 comment:

Stephie said...

so fast....only 2 months plus to your wedding.