Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wedding Preps

On Sunday WW and his mum accompanied me to Chinatown Middle St to get 过大礼 items for our wedding. Not knowing exactly what is needed, we went ahead with the shopkeeper's recommendation and bought all the potty, basin, bedside lamps and stuff. There was a part during the choosing of the fan (扇子) that got me quite irritated. Being the overly-considerate me, I was listening out for both WW's and his mum's opinions on which color to choose - gold or maroon - that led to some indecisiveness. When I chose maroon, I heard WW's mama said gold and I thought to myself "who's the one supposed to hold these fans on the wedding day?". So, you have to make some decisions by yourself and stand by it.

However, I do appreciate that they got me along in buying 四点金 after getting the 过大礼 items. WW's mama let me choose the jewellery I like and WW gave good recommendations based on his solid judgment. WW's mama got me a set of modern gold jewellery set which I can wear out on usual days. Happy!

With just one month to the wedding, things definitely need to be stepped up and any advance preparations wrapped up. I can feel the excitement seeping in already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.