Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

WW got me a wonderful gift set, the one I saw and fancied when shopping with WW the other day. Didn't expect WW to remember it; I guess I gushed too much about it that it made an impression. Now the lovely pieces are sitting in a corner of the tv shelf, with the green-leafed wallpaper behind it as backdrop. And WW took the effort to develop and place a photo of us in the frame, which makes up one of the four white classy pieces. Love WW the hubby!


I didn't get anything for WW, coz really didn't think there was anything he needed or liked having as a gift. I did shop around but couldn't find anything worthy for him. So it's good that he picked this Silly Putty plasticine-like thing when we were at the toy shop. That is then my Christmas gift to him! Happy seeing him play with it so merrily like a little boy. :)



This Christmas I prepared only one gift (not counting WW's Silly Putty coz it was not prepared beforehand) and it's for Wong Tian. Tomorrow will be passing it to her. Let's see then if she likes it.

Only today I got to know that Mama doesn't like Christmas, for it was this day exactly 40 years ago that she got her leg amputated :( Poor mama. I don't think I'll be happily celebrating Christmas anymore going forward.

2 comments:

Prashant Soul-One said...

Marry X Mas ..

Do You Know ..? Meditation is not contemplation. Meditation is not concentration. Meditation is a state of being. It is a state of awareness. Meditation is not about doing something; rather it is about doing nothing. So Check out more Intresting techniques and Guidene about Maditation only at [Gurumaa.com]

Prashant Soul-One said...

Listen and Download Devotional Lord Rama mp3 Bhajns of shri > at gurumaa.com