Sunday, August 22, 2010

All the Baby Buys!

Heading into the 3rd trimester now! The little one is gaining weight, and is possibly at around 1 kg now. These days I walk a little slower, as my legs are no longer that agile. It doesn't help that I've been missing out on my yoga and swimming for a whole month! May the cough go away soon.

Meanwhile, we spent more time walking around instead (walking is another good exercise for me preggie). We went to Taka baby fair twice over two weekends, the first to get the baby cot and the second time to buy the stroller. Gotta start stocking up on the necessities for our little girl. Before that, I've bought a Kate Spade baby bag to motivate myself to bring BB out more often.


I'm getting more easily tired these days and usually have to sleep by 1030 or latest 11pm. This explains the reduced blogging :( but I hope to update more often still with the little details of the preggie's life!

No comments: