Sunday, September 09, 2007

SoC Dragons 2002/03 gathering

Our gathering @ Paulaners

It has been a while! Till a point where I couldn't differentiate who are from my junior batch and who from my junior's junior batch. Only remember XL and I are the oldest.

Five years on, we all are still in the IT industry. Perhaps with the exception of Steven and Julian, who manage to do more of IT-related work in cable and financial services sector. And me la, the one who still doesn't know where to venture for non-IT work.

Sam, Tong (the two guys at back row right-end) and I still meet up rather frequently and keep in touch with one another's happenings. With the others, we don't meet that often and with this gathering brought some pleasant news from some of them. Julian is engaged with his other half and XL is getting married to Stephen on the 19th of this month. Congrats! Another two marriages are from Tong & YJ and Jack & JY. Wedding bells chiming everywhere!

Boo. I've been having headaches almost everyday since two weeks back. What's happening?

No comments: