Sunday, January 27, 2008

Drive with care!

It's weird and somewhat heart-wrenching to see two car accidents on the way home last night. The first was a red proton which seemed to have skidded in the CTE tunnel. The damage shouldn't be so great; though windscreen was shattered, the airbags were activated. Then along AMK Ave 1, another collision occurred with three cars (two were taxis) involved. The middle taxi was badly damaged, with great impact on its rear, having being rammed straight on by the taxi behind. I didn't get to see very clearly since I was driving, but WW saw the cab driver of the middle vehicle with bloodied head and was unconscious at his seat. Hope all are fine.

One can't emphasize enough the importance of safety in driving. Given my character to want to be fast and efficient in everything, I could not stand slow drivers and sometimes am tempted to beat amber traffic lights so as to save that few minutes of the journey. But good thing WW always instills the good habits of driving in me and I've since learn to be more cautious and patient.

No comments: