Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I wish I could blog more often

I wanted to write a short blog entry after lunch earlier, since it was pouring horribly heavily and it somewhat evoked my blogging emotions. However, once the work starts, it doesn't stop, at least not any small time gap for me to blog. Work's getting heavy and stressful, having to do things that should be done by another team and not quite getting the recognition for another piece painstakingly done by me. Just because my boss is a high-level person and might not have conveyed the detailed info on to the bigger boss.

That's why I feel, although my working hours are ok (I knock off at 7 plus usually), I still face high stress during work. Reporting to two direct bosses is not an easy feat.

On happier matters, I met up with two of my Computing seniors last evening. It had been some four years since we last met! I find them to be pretty down-to-earth people who slog hard to advance ahead. One of them is taking Masters in Information Systems and the other switched line for better long-term prospects.

I remembered the guy taking the Masters was eyeing a Celica some years back. And now he owns one, which he further zengs up. And of coz I had the privilege to ride in it last night, woohoo! (I still hope to ride in a Honda Integra one day. Or perhaps, I should aim to own one.)

Life's tough. Aim high and pray hard.

No comments: