Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breathing in the air of freedom

Since last Thu, I have been released from work and have enjoyed my days tremendously. Last Thu and Fri saw me studying hard for the Maths prep exam on Sat. After the exam I went home to pack some stuff to bring over to WW's place (for the gradual move-in) and waited for WW to come over after his work to pick me up for dinner together. WW and I spent Sunday with his family, including his elder sis, hubby and baby who went over. We also had Sunday dinner with my family, all members present. We are going to treasure this regular Sunday dinner very much, especially when I'll be moving to my new home come Jan.

With this newfound freedom at hand, I'll be catching up on my yoga sessions since I've skipped three weeks of them while busy attending Maths prep lessons. This morning I checked out the flagship Absolute Yoga studio at River Valley Point and courageously attended the session conducted in Japanese. I thought "Jap Hot C" meant a new series of Japanese-style yoga, but who would have guessed that it's an entire class of Japanese students with a Japanese instructor and lesson conducted in Japanese! Good thing the poses were not new and I could secretly blend into the class. Most of the students were married (ok, I admit I go around observing the wedding band on people's finger), probably tai-tais of the wealthy Japanese men who moved to Singapore. What good lives!

Tomorrow - my first ever facial in my life!

No comments: