Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sneak previews

Revealing...

.. photos taken by my make-up artist Sharon Tan during photo shoot yesterday. Actual studio and outdoor shoots will be ready in a month's time or so, currently under our photographer Benny Ang's fine editing.

With lovely Cymbidium orchids in hair
This is going to be the sweet simple hairdo to go with my wedding gown.
I'm willing to show only a picture of my evening gown for now, as likely I won't be wearing it for our lunch reception but only to our dinner banquet (where only relatives and perhaps my jiemeis will attend).The many months of mane-keeping has not gone to waste.
Sharon was so proud of her works that she requested me to pose for these photos.

That's all for viewing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u look like your cousin!!!