Saturday, July 30, 2005

Short-term Life Goals

Yet another weekends. It's getting somewhat mentally tiring. Weekdays rush work, even bringing work home to do on some days. Can't sleep well either, when the mind is full of work-related questions.

So, it's back to finding the purpose and aim of living. What goals to achieve? Let's see.
1. Get my well-being reinvigorated - It's being so long!
2. Take up one of these sports/exercises: Tennis, Yoga or Golf. Learning golf is WW's idea and I like it. We can learn golf together. It's a purposeful activity to fill our weekends and a way for us to instill relaxation and a little travel (we can head off to Malaysia for golf).
3. Spend more time with family - plan an outing to somewhere nice, maybe McRitchie Reservoir, and a good meal treat
4. Give WW and his family a big treat after getting my bonus
5. Arrange gatherings with friends

I realised I didn't add any goals in the area of self-improvement. Good that I'm happy with what I am now. Not going to add any work goals here; can't let them clog my mind. Well, all are simple goals, not aiming for a lot like getting certifications or clinching MBA. Simple life is a happy life.

No comments: