Sunday, September 10, 2006

祝爸爸生日快乐!

Yesterday was Dad’s birthday, and we threw a feast for him at home. WW and I bought prata, durian cake and otah – all from Jalan Kayu. Health-conscious me then got Subway Veggie Delite sandwich for myself (still refusing to eat a whole piece of prata) and WW had a Subway chicken sandwich. However, my healthy vegetarian sandwich was let out to Dad as he wasn’t too keen on oily prata either! On top of all these food, Tian and Henry chipped in with New York Pizza, Old Chang Kee curry puffs and 611 Tau Sa Piahs; Mama cooked some rice and steamed a piece of fish too. Quite a feast! In the end we all had a little of everything.

Now Dad has become more health-conscious due to recent health problems such as high blood pressure. Gradually I’m converting the rest of the family to have my dietary habits – mainly vegetables and fruits, steamed rather than fried food, and no unhealthy snacks. Eat healthily and live a longer age!

No comments: