Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Festivities

23 December 2006
Pre-Christmas dinner with WW and his friends - Junie, Gay Yong & Christina

At Ichiban Boshi Great World City with Nana and Junie, WW's JC classmates
Same kind of necklaces! I want also!
Me with Nana and Junie, and the little X'mas gifts WW and I gave them.
WW looking fashionable
WW & YZ
Junie and Gay Yong - couples since many years ago! Gay Yong is WW's buddy.

Steadfast friends of WW since JC times. They meet up every now and then, and are pretty much posted on each other's lives. Old friends stay with you for your whole life!

24 December 2006

Christmas Eve was spent with loved ones - steamboat lunch at WW's place with his family; dinner at home with family where we threw a feast of usual hawker food we like. The whole family, WW & Henry included, ate chicken rice tabao from Margaret Drive, while I satisfied my craving with crab mayonnaise sandwich from Delifrance. We got a few desserts - fruit tarts, chocolate eclairs, durian sponge cake - for after-meal indulgences.

The night ended with dai ti card games with WW, Tian & Henry. I like playing dai ti coz I always get good cards! Wahaha, and the loser was supposed to eat... Fluffy's shit! That would be WW's nightmare as he liked so much to torture poor little Fluffy.

25 December 2006

Had an adrenalin rush, a much-needed jog in the morning. Nua at home for the early part of the day till WW came over to fetch me, and off to Upper Thomson we were. (Heng there was no flood!) Had a simple dinner of fish soup and 小笼包, followed by apple strudel at Ritz. A pity Ritz didn't do dinner last night; we wanted to dine there instead. WW gave me a present for Christmas - Goldheart diamond earrings. Yippie, simple yet elegant and sparkling bright. Tks 男人!

Wahaha, for the rest of 2006 I'll be away from work, having fun and doing what I like with family, friends and dear WW. Yay!

No comments: