Monday, December 04, 2006

No work = lotsa happiness

It’s the start of my week-long break, which I know will pass by fast enough. But today is the first day – Monday, and I’m happy, although I’m bogged down with a terrible and fast-developing cough and a fever with headache. Was supposed to go shopping for Christmas gifts, but I had to stay at home to recuperate in case this illness aggravates and the whole of my Freedom Week gets wasted.

Last Thursday, together with family, we chiong-ed IKEA at its first-day opening (we spent a whopping 8 hours there!), where sis and I got for ourselves a new wardrobe, a recliner leather chair and wall cabinets. Time to jazz up our room a little with new furniture, especially since we gave our room (and house) a new coat of painting a few weeks back.






Mirror doors for our wardrobe


I was spending most of the afternoon in my newly-done up room, relaxing and dozing on the recliner chair and feeling the sun rays beat on my face. Wah, it was quite hot and a little too bright for comfort in the early afternoons, but now at evening time the sun was just right. Quite a nourishment to the soul.

人生应该包括多多享受!

2 comments:

nottotian said...

why not yellow walls?

boo

Unknown said...

nice room! see that you've changed the position of your bed!