Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dream a little Dream



This morning on my way to work, I was wondering, yet again, what is the purpose of work and all and if I needed to break out of this cycle. I realised that everyday at work, it's the same routine and the same drowning in the midst of being busy. If I don't stop a beat to dream my dream, I may just lose my ambition and cease to harbour the hopes of pursuing for something bigger.

We need an inspiration. Everyday.

Today mine is the above. The lovely Country Park condominium which I will pass by every morning of a working day. The name spells it all; a truly country feeling deduced from its architecture and layout. I want to own my own home in time to come, treating myself to the freedom I enjoy so much. Sometimes I can be there on my own, thinking my thoughts, doing my little things.

No comments: