Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back with old work family

Was at IAC's half-day offsite at Raffles Town Club today. It was the second half of their annual offsite and though I wasn't in their team anymore, they still invited me. (I'm now part of the IA Alumni; what a warm and welcoming family it is!) We did a character profiling questionnaire of 28 questions and had a simulation game where our trainer (internal HR guy who kindly accepted the request) did an observation of how each of us performed under stress. Apparently I was displaying some control and had view of overall objective during the game, as observed. Which meant bossing around too la. =P Coming to think of it, character does change along the way. Through the DiSC (Dominance influence Steadiness Compliance) test, we were able to pinpoint which quadrant we fell into. I hate to believe I'm in Compliance more than Steadiness. Ha.

Me getting quite weird these days, missing home and family and stuff like that. During the weekends I'll wonder what my Mama Papa are up to and worry if I have not spent enough time with them. This thought can get quite obsessive sometimes, which isn't too healthy. Perhaps coz WW's new house is almost ready; 3 more months before they all can move in! :)

Will be off to Vietnam coming Fri and back on Sunday late night. This is the second of our overseas D&D by the company, which is quite a nice idea except that I hope Vietnam doesn't give me lotsa pimples to tackle when we come back. Heard it's kinda polluted there and the weather rather humid. Lazy me would prefer to laze around in Singapore actually. But shall keep an open mind and see which Ho Chih Min has to offer!

No comments: