Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random photos & random grumblings

Well I'm supposed to be sleeping soundly on my comfy bed, but here I am still updating the blog at 146am! Brr. Had to rush out work through VPN login as during normal working hours you will see me swamped by requests and queries and so much more stuff to clear up, especially on budget and accruals. Wonder if it's the case only coz it's nearing end of our FY.

Ok, random photos:
Breakfast with JY at Sheraton Hotel, Ho Chi Minh. My staple breakfast of bread, sometimes waffles and yogurt.
JY and me having our breakfast on the last day in HCM (8 Jun)
Construction of IR and The Sail. Sometimes when I need a break, I point my long finger close to the window and count storeys.
Rainbow in the skies. Only sky-glazers like me spot them so readily. Spot on!
A beautiful one that took up 3/4 of the hemisphere.

Time to sleep!

No comments: