Sunday, August 05, 2007

Off to KL!

Have gotten this Sony Ericsson m600i which I have eyed since June for surfing net on the go and to jot down all those little tasks and reminders in the day. It's at quite a discounted rate at mobilesquare!

Been a meaningful weekend despite me going back office to settle work yesterday. Met up with Sher on Saturday for dinner together with WW. May Sher find her Golden Man (with high-pitched voice and fair skin)! Went for Sophia's baby Ian's 满月 and was thinking life must be very different for her and Vincent now that there's an addition to their couple life. Don't think I can handle one anytime soon.

Was playing tennis this morning with WW and got fed up with my lousy strokes. WW said my forehand swing was wrong and he was right coz all my balls go the wrong way. Blame it on my lousy strength-less arm. But just play for the fun of it la!

Off to KL on Tues & Wed to represent my company in the KL Rat Race; so glad for the break from work! Haha, I'll try my best in the race as my expression of gratitude!

No comments: