Tuesday, November 13, 2007

最可怜的家庭成员

那就是Fluffy Wong!

The past weekend she was all alone at home, deserted by even my homely parents. Her teary sad expression made me feel a tinge of guilt, but then again, no ones replaces Wong Tian's place in her heart.

It may be a good idea to get her a companion or to let her breed some small shih tzus, but HDB wouldn't allow. What's with rearing two dogs in a HDB flat? So draconian. Eeks.

Which reminds me of my need to vent out this other matter. The KPE, recently opened, has enforced a speed limit of 70km/h. Any speed more than that and you could be slapped with a 200 (plus plus?) fine and 12 demerit points. 110 and above could warrant you a stay behind bars. I tried driving in the tunnel before; it was an agony for a speed demon. Just don’t get how our gov wants to be so in control.

I wonder how long it would be before I can quit taking the MRT, but again with car-driving, would it become more agonizing?

No comments: