Saturday, November 17, 2007

My dear bro is 21!

Yesterday after work (and a quick run with Tian), we were back home to celebrate Shou Bi's 21st bday. We ordered Sakae Sushi delivery which arrived half an hour earlier than requested. By the time Tian and I got home, the food was already sitting there for an hour. But still we had a good meal together, sharing the mini dons and sushi with one another.

Considering it's a 21st birthday celebration, the feast wasn't that big and the gathering that spectacular. But I'm sure my bro would appreciate this more than any big parties because he is a simple boy (man) from a simple family. :)

Fluffy being placed on the chair, hanging on to the table edge
She's quite happy though.
The Wong Family! Celebrating Shou Bi's 21st birthday - 16 Nov
Ama got a big fat ang pow for Shou Bi
Happy birthday dear bro!
Me, Aboy & Tian
Gift from Tian & me. One more Adidas black sports top to his collection.
WW joined us too straight from work :)

No comments: