Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Resting my body and soul

Am sick at home :(
But took the chance to get in touch with the musical side of me. Beginning to appreciate FIR's songs, especially the new one 月牙湾。The vocals are so unique - a blend of opera sounds yet crisp and light.

I'm also working my fingers on the black-and-whites. Chopin's Ballade No.23 Op.1 is tough!

My bro is at the motorcycle workshop getting his motorbike repaired. Hopefully it'll be over soon and he can join us for dinner. Wong Tian is coming back for dinner too, which will make it a family dinner with all present. An occasion very hard to come by, now that my bro is staying in hostel. Amazing too, how one semester has breezed past for him. It didn't seem like he has been away at hostel for long.

Hope my cough goes away soon. Been missing my jogs and yoga; what a torture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like that song too