Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day Out with Apa Ama

It was shopping with Mama and Papa yesterday! We went to Shaw Tower to check out Mama's dress for my wedding banquet.

A carefree, free-spirited me at the Shaw Tower carpark with wind breezing in my face. Carefree coz it's only the second week into the new mini-term, which means that the school workload has not quite pick up yet.View of the CBD from the carparkThe unique boutique that is a fusion of retro and modernity. All their dresses are cheong sam-styled with a twist of modern favour.
Both Apa and I waited a long long time for Mama while she tried on the dresses.The tailor areaPretty pink retro bricks, behind which are the fitting rooms.

Mama trying out the dresses. This has the old-time ma-jie flavour.
Mama is going to wear this to my wedding banquet! :) I got this for her!
This has a very nice cutting, too bad it screams bright green.
Happy Mama
Mama likes this very much, but I refused to let her wear it for the dinner coz it's a little too casual. I wanted to buy this in addition to the red one, but Mama felt the price was too steep.Lunch at Ah Loy Thai at Shaw Tower. Check out Mama's twisted mouth, haha.Wahaha
Happy times. Must soak in the bliss while it lasts!

No comments: