Saturday, November 01, 2008

The weekend ahead

My last exam paper for this mini-term will be over in 12 hours. It's been a stressful (what's new) and somewhat fuller-than-full-time-work mini-term for the previous six weeks. But somewhat I feel better this time round, perhaps getting more in-tuned with being a MFE student. And it helps heaps to have very smart and big-hearted classmates who are so willing to share and guide us along.

There will be more hanging out with my classmates in the coming weekend, although not in the usual classroom / library setting. Tomorrow a few of us will be hitting the pub and on Sunday another group of us will be having dinner in town. I so wanted to get WW along and introduce him to my classmates but he's still in Aussie exercising away. But I'm sure there will be a chance come end-Dec when the class goes off for the 3-weeks break.

My dear sisters are going to tailor-make their dresses tomorrow too. Again I would like to join them but my Saturdays are booked all the way to late Dec! Blame it on full-day Saturday lessons, 9am - 530pm except for a lunch break, starting next week.

But then again, I should not be blaming the course as I'm basking in this flexible, free and refreshing lifestyle.

No comments: