Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend Roundups

Me miss WW.

Now that my exams are over, my human feelings are back and again I feel kinda void and empty. I go out on the streets, thinking about what we usually do during the weekends and wanting WW to be by my side right at that moment. Will just have to count down to another 3 weeks plus. What a long time it is.

Since exams are over, my classmates and I took the chance to catch up on non-school matters. Yesterday was drinking with my fellow study mates and with one of the friendliest and most helpful senior. Today was dinner with some project mates and other classmates. Had a good time catching up with them. Some of them really seem to know about everything under the sun, from US politics to the latest sports news. So much that it seems they have mega-brain power and perhaps sleep little to have the time to keep updated on so much news.

Today afternoon was our family outing (except for Shou Bi who's mugging away in his hostel) at East Coast Park. It was great! We set off respectively in HC's and WW's cars, ferrying Apa and Ama's wheelchairs and a bicycle. We went to the far end of the park, trying to stay as far away as we could from the dark clouds looming. We didn't get to escape from the rain entirely, but was spared the heavy part of it. Tian and I did a half-an-hour run, followed by cycling and blading while Apa Ama wheeled down the pavements for some exercise and sweat out. Fluffy was happily doing her walk, and mostly dragging Apa's wheelchair too. Happy to bring parents out to somewhere they have not been to in a while. All the logistics were worth it.

After our run / cycle / blade / wheeling /walk. Tian drove her guy's car and I was driving WW's, aka my, car. (wahaha)Closer-up - Me with Tian, Apa and Ama, and a dao Fluff with her back facing the camera
Happy family~
Shou Bi shall join us the next time :)

Drinks at Durty Nelly's @ Marina Square with my study mates. We have a guru with us here. Keke

Dinner with another group @ Marina Square Waraku. Jeremy (far left) was supposed to bring his wife along. We all were anticipating! But were disappointed when she didn't turn up.
Will the next dinner or gathering be one-and-half months later? (The end of our next exams.)

No comments: