Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Customer Service

Government is pumping in S$100M to upgrade skills for the service sector. We had the GEMS program which aimed to improve customer service but its results were not distinctly clear. I still face grumpy service staff or even rude ones. Bad service peeves me the most. I can't help complaining to WW about it when I'm dealt with lousy service, though he will think that I over-react. If you want to work in the service industry, be prepared to drop your grumpiness or loftiness and cast your worries aside while doing your duties. I don't expect a queen-like treatment but always be respectiveful to your customers, especially when I'm the pleasant customer who politely request for your service.

So, hope this $100M SPUR reaps some pleasant results.

No comments: