Monday, June 08, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

I'm doing my schoolwork in Panera Bread, a cafe near my residence. Went for a swim earlier in school with two of my housemates, did a good 50-mini-laps (25m) with alternating free-style in every 5 breaststroke laps. Swimming in a small-lap pool is a good way to train my lousy free-style. Today's weather is exceptionally good, with the sun in full force yet the air is not as humid as back in Singapore. I am bumming around in shorts and a small tee and slippers. How good can life get? :) (Except I still have that heavy project burden on my shoulders.)

Missing WW and badly want a good holiday with him. Before we get the chance to go on a long and far one, we will probably check out cosy ones at home (Singapore).

Less than two weeks and I'll be back in Singapore. Hopefully the weather would have cooled down a bit, heard the sun was scorching in the day and nights stuffy and hot. Then I can chill out with my dear at a cafe, sipping coffee, reading books that non-MFE related and truly enjoy myself. :)


Me studying @ Panera Bread :)

My MFE frenz - Jamie, Yii Hui (and her boy) and me. At MFE farewell hi-tea, Apr 09

Shopping - Abercrombie fleece sweater with a hood. It's most useful!
All my t-shirts from Abercrombie. Wahaha

No comments: