Thursday, September 10, 2009

Putting things in perspective

Last Sunday I was thinking to myself, secretly complimenting myself for being coolheaded and chirpy most of the times at home and in the office. Then, just as how things turn the opposite way once you thought about it, my short-temperness came back in the past three days. Kept feeling I was suay to have missed my bus, to lose my hairclip (tho it was found later), and other little irritations that occurred. Emotions are not easy to control, but I'll have to remember life is not all about myself now. Well just hoping better days will come soon and that I don't have to be so bogged down with work (just spare me with having to work during weeknights and weekends!).

Two months into my return to the workforce. Still finding it hard to squeeze time for shopping and personal grooming such as facial. I now have to fight for a timeslot with the whole world, unlike those student days where I could conveniently go for my facial in the afternoons. Sometime down the road, WW and I will have our flexi work life. Just can't follow the whole world for our entire working lives.

No comments: