Friday, September 04, 2009

Wat a hiong week!

Tot things would go slower after our exco presentation on wed, but apparently things at work are still as busy as ever! I'm seriously sleep-deprived, having had to bring work home four days out of the five workdays. And this is not including the work to do over the weekend. Sob. That also explains why I don't blog as much in the morning now; I catch up with sleep on the bus on the way to work.

Nevertheless, I managed to catch up on exercising this week. Started my yoga classes again on tue. It took a while for my stiff muscles to warm up and I ended up with aching neck and limbs the day after. But good workout afterall! Good for relaxation too. Lastevening I managed to rush down to California gym @ bugis to join tian. We wanted to try out the Bodypump class, but coz I had to be 'welcomed' by the manager first (their dual sales talk), we had to miss the class. But ended up it might be better, since tian was totally exhausted after our run at the treadmill. Bodypump would have been more streneous. We caught up over dinner after that. Sister bonding :)

yeah weekends coming ahead. Hope I don't have to bring work home to do!

No comments: