Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tools to Liberation

Freedom of time, trustworthy bicycle and a free-spirited heart.

Off I went in the morning, with me and my wilder side, to explore the Bedok South area!

Eastwood Park Playground along Bedok Road. I had a crazy time on the swing; been a long while since the last swing! Found it hard to slow down and get down the swing tho.
Quiet playground for the private houses around the area. This is near the Hyflux water treatment plant and is an area my reliable "schoolbus" passes by every morning.
Still chirpy at 930am
The houses around Jalan Kathi, Bedok Road. So many balconies, I like!
Terraced houses along Bedok Garden. I'm a sucker for balconies.
New park connector beside Bedok Camp
Hmm where shall I go?
The Guards House opposite the park connector. Previously never knew what was inside. Now I know =P
To walk or to cycle?
Quite a long distance to ECP! The golf course was beside.
Breakfast on the breakwater - teh from East Coast Park hawker centre and bo-ping sesame bread from home. And of course, my reliable bike.
Quiet time by the sea. Shiok to be out during the weekday. But unlike that guy, I don't have the patience for fishing.
More tired after two hours of cycling
On the way back, passed by Bedok South Ave 2. Flats in Bedok can be very beautiful too!
Winding cycling/walking path beside Blk 34
Blk 10E, Bedok South Ave 2
Uniformity. And Lego-yellow colour.
Wahaha, the PIE's under my feet again. This time I was along Simei Ave. The bridge was shaking quite violently, honestly.
Weehee! Going home!
The lunch I bought back on my bike for my family. Yummy YTF! =)~

Enjoyed the bike exploration trip very much! I want another one soon!

No comments: