Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yippie to long weekends!

Bedok Reservoir, with the sun set in the backgroundFluffy running back to me, and Daddy in his wheelie a little farther away. Good exercise for Papa Mama :)
This evening it was a trip to Bedok Reservoir with Mama, Papa and Fluffy. It was sun-setting time, the best time to catch the rays on the reservoir waters and to join in with the joggers. Been a long time since my last jog at the reservoir; I prefer the neighbourhood park these days.

This morning WW and I were at Burghley tennis complex sweating out over a game of tennis. Wah, we recalled our games at NUS tennis courts, where after our game we could just crossed a road to our hostel for a bath and a nice meal outside or cooked in hall. Then, I was also lamenting how our stamina just didn't seem to be the level it used to be when we were in Uni.

Yeah, tomorrow it's my leave day and Tuesday a holiday. Fortunate me don't have to handle non-routine work and no one will likely disturb me on my weekends or leave days. This is unlike a lot of other occupations where staff are easily reachable via BlackBerry or just a phone call on mobile. So the next two days are going to be nua days somemore! Yay.

No comments: