Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School starts!

We had our lesson #2 today, on Corporate Finance. The first was OO Programming conducted on Mon. Going back to the 3-hrs long lectures (conducted seminar-style) was somewhat tiring and gave me a flavor of the marathon-meetings we used to have back at work. The first lesson in Corporate Finance gave us a list of 12 readings for this first lesson which span articles from the Journal of Finance to some four chapters of the recommended textbook. Tomorrow I'll be busy zapping readings and printing course materials from the NTU library. Going back to student life - reliving the nostalgia yet grounded by the fact that I'm still a corporate slave.

However, no complaints still as I'll be sun-basking away, leading the flexible and free-styled life I've yearned for!

No comments: