Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beaten by the crowds

WW and I are at ikea tampines now. He's in the long queue for food, while I just got seats after romping one whole round in the cafe. It is super packed in ikea on a Saturday! We wanted to beat the crowds, but think we got beaten instead. We are back today to buy the chest of drawers and its accompanying changing table top. Well, better to get it earlier else next time when tummy gets too big I won't be able to maneuver in the crowd.

Kudos to WW's patience. He used to hate queuing so much that he would go for food other than the famous ones in hawker centers. But these days he is able to stand the crowds and queues better, hugely due to the fact that I'm a preggie now. He'll need lots of patience with me, for having to shop a lot for BB now and that I need to visit the toilet much more frequently, and I have to walk slower now. Can see that WW is gonna be an extraordinary daddy. :)

Ok, I'm almost done with this blog, but poor WW is still not here yet. Hope the food comes soon!

No comments: