Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I can't wear whites :(

Because Mama always turn my white clothes into bluish ones.

Like the white skirt she mixed with a running-colour blue top in the washing machine. That wasted my matching white jacket.

Then the poor white knit top from Ness that got the dripping rusty water from our water heater in the kitchen toilet. So much for my hand-washing. Tried to repair the damage by requesting Mama to soak it in rice water, which she did. But she did something more – mixing the then-salvaged white top into the washing machine with home-wear clothes, including a running-colour navy shorts. So now I have a set of matching bluish white knit top and similar-coloured skirt.

Grrr.

Still, made the remark “Why you wear white tops?”

!!!

Not that I have not reminded her, umpteen times, not to mix my whites with any other colours. My dear Mama..

No comments: