Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Happy Moments

The moment when I was lying down on the mat, after a glowing sweaty session of hot yoga, with the night breeze lifting the heat off my body. There was even a mist of fragrance in the breeze.

The moment frozen in time, when I opened my eyes from a nap to see WW by my side, looking at me (and my less-presentable sleepy face?).

I am starting to take note of little moments like these more, subconsciously. =)


The weekend just came and past. But after close to 3 years in the corporate world living a routine work life, I come to treasure my free times during the weekends very much. Sometimes I decide to take Sundays to rest and nua at home, but turn a little uneasy letting the day slip by without some activity. Thus most of the time I'd be on my bike with Fluffy in the basket, riding off to a nearby park or all the way to East Coast Park.

Then there were Sundays which I wanted to utilise more, by meeting up with friends and going under the sun. Like yesterday, where me with the Feng gang met up, both to celebrate Ivan's birthday and as a farewell to him before he left for Dubai again. We had a good two hours of chatting, eating and catching at Werner's Oven. Then together with sis & bf, me went to CoffeeClub and fell asleep there! Jialat man. Good thing WW came to pick me up before I started resting my head on the table.

Now it's back to another work week... and counting down to the weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how u feel about work...