Friday, May 11, 2007

A different perspective on goals

Boss talked to me yesterday morning on my life goals and direction. Wasn't willing to reveal initially, but with some reassurance, I shared them. To my surprise, I got support and even encouragement. This is a very unique boss I have. I was even offered the chance to discuss my progress with h-- every monthly or quarterly. No jeopardisment to my career. And boss shared h-- personal probs with me, which was something big and to an extent, could be shattering to one. There's so much we don't see. Sometimes we just live in our holes and not touch base with other things around us.

So, yesh, I'm happy to find a supporter. Not someone who belittles my idea and think there won't be a market for it. Or laugh whenever I mention about it.

A piece of good news: We'll be flying off to New York later part of the year, with free air tickets! Lucky me won 2 return tickets to NY and we'll be off to visit WW's sis & her baby when she's born. Yippie, came just at the right time, many thanks to Overseas Singaporean Unit newly set up by PMO.

No comments: