Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's our celebration :)

WW and I celebrated our anniversary with a good meal last evening at Modestos, Vivocity. It's my honour to treat him as I've gotten an increment arising from an off-cycle market adjustment. Yippie! It's been a long yet not very long distance we've gone through together thus far. There are many phases in his life I've seen, understood and sometimes accommodated, just the same way he has seen through my life phases and milestones. Appreciate him the way he is, always so understanding and compromising towards me and making me see the bigger picture in things, life and all. Wunderbar Wonderwen! Potato and leek soup to start withFoccacia bread to curb the hunger firstPortobello mushrooms - WW's favouritePromotional beer - Tuborg (under Carlsberg) one-for-one The Nan Ren :)Drinking barOur main courses of Vongole and black ink pasta with prawns and scallopsZooming into the food fast My order of black ink pasta with yummy shrimp bisque sauce We were outdoors seated facing the seas and SentosaYeahThe photos were rather dark, but good enough for a 2 Megapixel camera phone.

No comments: