Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cute little Fluffy

Now that her fur is longer, Fluffy looks more like what her name means. 2 months back we shaved her to get rid of the ticks and she looked like a real alien then!
My new toyCome play with me!

Earlier we went to Cold Storage on my request. Need to stock up some snacks and foodstuff at home for those hungry nights. I bought kit kat bars, macademia and cashew nuts, cereal, yogurt, biscuits and Hagen Daaz ice cream. And it all costed me $105! But no regrets. :)

More photos from Joan's wedding last Saturday. The happy woman is with her dear hubby at Switzerland now honeymooning away.
S26 who were present and our S2 faculty captain (the lady in white)
The ladies at Table 24 - Fangqi, Lum, Irawati, Fang and me. Color-coordinated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow u look gorgeous. Ww is a lucky man. :)