Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy busy week!

It’s gonna be a busy week ahead, leading to the big event of our lives!

Wed it’s going to be fun with the gers – dinner and drinks. NO SABO PLS! I need a week to recover from excessive alcohol dosage!

Thu it’s going to be lotsa running around, from buying wedding shoes at Sixth Ave (cool huh, next time I’ll use my bungalow as my home-base bakery), to collecting marriage certificate at ROM, to appointment with my lovely bridal gown designer, and lastly to the accommodative neighbourhood florist to check out her range of flowers.

Fri I still need to work half-day (good thing it’s Friday!). Will then meet Tian for nails pampering (manicure & pedicure), then to check out facial packages. You won’t believe I’ve never done a facial before. I don’t even want to start, but, this is one of the many sacrifices of a bride-to-be. Friday evening I’ll collect my hand bouquet for use during the actual solemnization on Sat morning.

Hope everything’s prepared. So many things in preparation for solemnization; can you imagine how the customary and actual day will be like? Good thing we ladies know how to soak in the happiness of this busy-ness!

No comments: