Monday, January 26, 2009

First Chinese New Year as a wife!

Tian asked me how it felt today, on the first CNY being WW's wife. Actually I have been thinking about this question all day too. Perhaps it's me being comfortable with WW's family, or perhaps it's coz these days I don't feel as much anymore, I thought it's quite a normal CNY day.

In past few days, I would look forward to CNY as it brought along more time spent with the family as well as a break from work. This year, I still can't figure out if I had been looking forward to the lunar new year. To me, it really doesn't matter anymore. I don't read the horoscope predictions anymore, I don't bother counting down and don't even reply to CNY smses except if they are from a close friend.

Perhaps MFE has made me a cold-hearted person. Maybe I have changed. Or perhaps I have been neglecting myself and refusing to listen to my heart.

Despite all, I'm grateful to have WW beside me and showing his care for me (through the little actions). It hasn't been a smooth day today, having to deal with headaches, back pains and aches, heartpain from missing my family.

WW's family at 光明山庙 this morning
Us with my in-laws
My new mama & papa
Me and WW

WW's younger sis and his mama
WP and Zining at Grandma's house later in the evening
WW tied a red ribbon round Summer's neck, making her look like a X'mas present!


Lovely little Summer

1 comment:

Rattie... said...

It's just a new beginning...

Happy New Year!