Monday, September 04, 2006

KL Here I Come

Flying off to KL in less than 8 hours’ time, bound for some hard-sweat race with the corporate runners. Good thing we have two teams, total ten of us from my company to sweat it out together. Last Saturday, I had my run at Bedok Reservoir where I conquered the steep slopes and was left with no energy to complete the whole track without stopping. It was simply a torture! Can’t imagine the hills and mountains I have to conquer tomorrow afternoon, on familiar grounds some more. Shall inspire myself with the end goal in mind – get over that last 100m steep one and see food and one day of shopping and relaxation ahead!

Tomorrow morning have to be up by 4am, in time to reach airport for a 630am flight. Okay la, beats an X-hours coach trip to KL, right? By flight it takes slightly less than an hour only. And it’s my great fortune to have a buddy waking up early to have breakfast with me, though she’s not part of the team heading for KL. Yeah! I always believe in a good start to the day with a nice breakfast with a loved one or a good buddy. Happy happy!

No comments: