Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reflections on the fly

Took Fluffy out for a cycling trip to Pasir Ris park and took the chance to reflect on the intricacies of life.

The view on the overhead bridge above TPE, from Tampines Sun Plaza park to Pasir Ris

No, that's not Fluffy's vomit. Ha, I poured water onto the sand.
What a sunny day, just the right kind of weather for one of my favourite activities.
Fluffy does know how to appreciate the beauty of nature. Lovely little dog, just that she refused to look into my camera. hmf

I thought about a lot of things in the 2 hour cycling trip. Thought about the lot WW picked at the temple and what it meant. I wondered if he would have plans if not for the manpower plan his co drew up. Then I realised I know very little what the grand plan would unveil in future for us. Does he know?

I have not been feeling genuinely happy for a while now. My mind replayed, in brief moments, the 26 years before now. When was my happiest moment? Those kinda happy moments that last? I suppose it was the hall days, those times when I had my time to myself and the flexibility to organise my life the way I wanted it to. Of coz, not forgetting the interesting moments of learning about and understanding a person so close to you.

I can't be feeling neutral all the time, without ups and downs. It leads somewhat to nonchalance and it'll be rubbed off onto the ones around you. Conversely, I hope he will be able to feel more genuinely and open up to the spectrum of emotions that humans can experience. It's not only white, grey or black. Look at the rainbow in the sky.

No comments: