Monday, January 14, 2008

You hardly see me blog on Monday but today is an exception!

It has been an eventful day and a very busy one at work. As usual, Mondays are the S.G. days and are as black as ever. Today's been so hectic that the main big event seemed like a non-event at the end of the day. And this (non-) event even slipped my mind when I smsed to WW this evening.

Today took a ride from office to home. Unfortunately, CG's car got a bump at the back from a cab. Poor thing that his car was only a month old. But the good thing was that it was only 皮外伤,没有内伤。 C handled the situation amiably; I don't know if I could maintain his cool if the car was mine.

I am on leave for the next four days! Managed to finish the thick practice book and will be moving on to the sample papers (six of them!) in the next two days. I may be able to do shopping on one day even. For now, I'll play my mahjong game first.

No comments: