Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend parties

It was Sher's masquerade birthday party on Sat night @ Karma Kettle, Dempsey Road. I rented elaborated venetian masks for the occasion, and made Tian wear the same mask as me. Had a good time chatting and catching up with old friends from JC and secondary school. No hardcore drinking (which I couldn't anyway coz I was driving), but we had a cosy pleasant time nevertheless.

Like Sher said - old friends are gold. It always feels different hanging out with the friends of 10+ years back. The birthday girl was the one in white mask. I like their hand-held masks, they were very elegant!
With Minfen, Tian & Xinyi (Joy). You won't be able to tell who's behind that mask.

Tian and I

Today is baby Josh's second-year birthday, and we celebrated over dinner yesterday. The happy family of 3 (to-be-4) - Steph, XZ and Josh. I wish I have a little boy of that age oreadi, but WW and I still have some way to go.

Josh was shy and shunned the camera and crowds after we sang his bday song. Such a cute little boy, especially when he hastily said byebye to us, despite having his eyes fixed on a big balloon and not us, when we left.
Caught him playing Thomas the train from the cake
Another happy family of 3 - Sophia, Vincent and their baby Ian.
Little Ian is one obedient kid, seeking approval from Mama before eating his food. That's the birthday cake in his mouth.
Huifang & Huiling

Ah, good to be in touch with the world again and with old friends. Looking to more to come.

No comments: