Monday, November 14, 2005

百份百男友

Two days later it will be bro’s 19th birthday. Last time we used to celebrate with cake and gifts but since last year we’ve gotten more practical – simply give cash. Which also means my sis and I, being the major contributors, will suffer burning holes in our pockets. And our dear brother is greedy. He wants a 1000 plus bucks bicycle (he just got a solid one for $2400 around a year back) and a high-end mobile phone packed with a digicam and PDA function. Every time he sees me, he will persistently nag me for money… as if I’m his money tree. But knowing my attention-seeking brother, he’s just pulling my leg and being out to irritate me. So, I’ll pack $100 in his “birthday ang pow” two days later.

Two days later it will also be our two-and-half years together, yay. We’ve seen each other through different life phases, evolving from when both of us are studying, to a period when I started my career life and him juggling with final year schoolwork stress, to now when both are working. He has helped me mould my character into a more patient (although I still flare up once in a while), more sensitive and a more compassionate person. He’s the lover with the best advice to give, through frank and sometimes harsh tones which make me remember the mistakes I make. A guy with no tempers at all (well, actually only twice when I threw intolerable tempers, heh), always thinks for me before himself, cooks ai xin maggi mee or spaghetti for me, and accepts me for who I am. The last aspect is tough k, at times even Mama says she couldn’t stand my weird temperament which swings from being angry/upset to being jovial in a matter of minutes. So, I’ll bear with the only character I get mad at sometimes – poking more criticisms into me when I need some consolation – and honor WW with a “百份百男友” award!
========================================

Comics paint the best pictures..



No comments: