Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wish List!

Work’s getting so busy that I can’t get a breather.

Sad to say, 80% of my work time this past week was devoted to Management Support. What is that? Things like being the secretary for our TEC Management fortnightly meeting, assisting the TEC Head (CIO) in preparing our Group’s performance plan – targets and goals for FY06 and the medium term – by working with the Function Heads and Management Accounting, and doing up presentation slides. What’s more, I have to impersonate him to fill up a survey administered by MIS Asia. How wonderful.

I want my main project to be kick-started real soon, but scoping it is tough. There are just too many initiatives and changes going on in our organisation. We’re in the stage of requirements specification with external consultants; we have two more potentials ones – one Singaporean firm and the other with ang moh consultants. Somehow I feel it may be tougher working with foreign firms.

No more mention about work. Christmas is coming soon! I have a new wish list, hee. Unlike Miss Shoezgal (=P), I don’t quite go for designer goods coz I have no money. Or maybe I can’t bear to part with my money.

Miss Nottoz’s wish list for Christmas:
(i) Panasonic VS6 mobile phone



Best thing is it has a red version. I like red. Also, a 2 mega-pixel camera with a 2.2-inch, 16M color screen.
(ii) 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle
There is a splendid one with Pooh family lying on the grassy slope, looking into the blue sky above filled with animal-formed clouds.

That isn’t a lot, right? I’m a self-contented lady.

I’m more wondering what to get for my loved ones and dear friends. :)

No comments: