Friday, November 25, 2005

On a High

I’m on a high, listening to pop-style Christmas songs.

And it’s Friday today!

Just came out of a meeting with CIO and Management Accounting colleagues, and feeling empowered. :)

The weather’s cold to the extent of chilling, but I’m happy coz it brings along the atmosphere of Christmas. Woohoo~

Going shopping later this evening, yeah. This feeling of giving and sharing brings unlimited joy to all.

Now that the big news is out, our boss is bringing us for hi-tea at Goodwood Park Hotel later. Gradually, the festive mood is setting in, with lotsa parties thrown. There will be another one later at 530pm which is also to celebrate Bull Run success, and I’ll be getting my prize there for coming in 1st runner-up for the team relay. Yay, I can’t wait for December and Christmas!

Plus, today is pay-day!

WOOHOOOO

No comments: