Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh how fast~

Happy Birthday to Tian (and myself, hee)!

Today was at Raffles Town Club for an offsite which lasted the whole working day, and zao before the rest get drunk at the Pub after the discussion sessions. My supervisor at work even got me a nice mango mousse cake, which aroused everyone's curiosity wondering how I had such a special cake when they only had the buffet's small cake pieces. So sweet of PK! Also coz of that, the group sang the birthday song in front of a restuaurant crowd, paiseh but fun!

Came back home for dinner with family and dear WW, and such a coincidence to be on the same bus as Shou Bi. I insisted on lo hei today, so we did that at the coffeeshop downstairs, which was quite nice, both in terms of food and significance. It was my bro's first lo hei, and the first time when we (family and also nan ren) had lo hei together. Felt so excited shouting the New Year wishes, each for one ingredient: 恭喜发财,大吉大利,甜甜蜜蜜,鸿运当头,青春永驻,满地黄金,越捞越起,捞到风生水起!

WW also gave me a surprise with his very original game! I "fished up" him, a PK and both a ring and Vitasence product on the third round! So fun~ I don't need the "won" rewards, as the thoughts and sincerity are already more than enough. :)

Some photos that were not able to come up in the last post:
The lamp post with a surveillance camera beneath, at Istana Park. Goes to show how tight the security is.
WW with his cousins. All very adorable kids and note how colourful their dressing is!
Dinner at Ritz Apple Strudel at Upper Thomson. The baked dory was soo huge I simply couldn't finish
WW with one of his favourite dishes - pomodoro with extra $1 serving of veges

My attempt at an artistic photo of the dragon and phoenix at Guang Ming San temple.

No comments: