Thursday, February 09, 2006

Still in Office at 10pm!

I'm spending the few minutes here before it strikes 10pm, which is time for me to call a cab back home! Yes, niao company only allows transport allowance after 10pm. Meant to go back much earlier, but alias..

Just now was lo hei dinner at the podium with quite a big group of staff. Wanted to network with some folks from other Groups, but didn't have much opportunity. Then no one from my function (aka department) wanted to go, so ended up I dragged another fren from another department along. So off and antisocial.

Recently there's much love in the air, hearing happy news from my dear frenz. Two of my good buddies got attached (very happily!), and one of my JC classmate is getting married in July. She's the fourth in the class to change the marriage status k.. our 98S26 class ladies damn power.

Recently me been working like siao, bringing work home to do at nights, staying in office OT, rushing work during weekends. Can't help think of a way out, say do a feasible business or strike off with some ideas parallel to hitting a gold mine. Can't image how people can slog so hard, work so many hours a day, and end up being a young woman underneath an aged woman's skin.

1 comment:

nottotian said...

who is the third and fourth?