Monday, May 01, 2006

The Lady who likes Car Washing

Haha that's me.

Because I look forward to washing WW's car every week, though sometime he will feel lazy and we will go for the car wash at Mobil petrol station instead. But still, I like spraying hose water on the car, playing around with water and soap. Having the knack for details, I will scrap away the tiny dirt bits stuck onto the body with my fingernails and cloth, while WW will use his mighty strength to rub away the stubborn layer of dust. I smile at seeing the blackish dust layer get swept down from the car body, dissolving into the soap water and flowing onto the grounds. After the soapy wash, there is another round of spraying, this time even merrier as what comes next will be the shiny surface. A last dry wipe will result in a very satisfactory-cleaned car! Yay!

Have not posted any photo of WW's car before, I think. Tada! The sparkling innocently-white car! (Masked out the car plate for his privacy. I don't want hot babes trailing him...hee)

No comments: