Tuesday, May 09, 2006

There goes my Molar

Couldn’t bear with the pain and the headache that came with it, especially when they started drilling at night and before my sleep. So, I sacrificed one and a half days of work and obediently did the molar tooth extraction. It wasn’t painful at all due to the aesthesia the dentist injected. He commented I have little flesh, which means I am thin-skinned and not 厚脸皮!Boo, I’ve always had this problem with my teeth, they are never strong enough to combat the bacteria. Two years back this time I did a wisdom tooth extraction, and now in my drawer proudly sit two big teeth! At this rate (an extraction per two years), I would be bo-gay by the age of 100.

Wahaha, I shall show you the teeth in my next photo diary post!

On another note, relaxing at home, seeing the sunset and the evening skies can be so delightful. Somehow feeling happy that I’m not cropped up in that cold emotionless office, and there’s tomorrow for more relaxation! Hooray.

No comments: